Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Band of Brothers

I hate to get away from Basketball topics, but as I sat in my apartment watching game 4 of the Sox/Angels series I was trying to figure out why for the past month or so I have been drawn to the Red Sox (no I am not jumping on the bandwagon...I am still an Orioles fan unfortunately). With the exception of the playoffs, I really do not enjoy watching baseball (it bores me!). However after reading an article by Ken Rosenthal on Foxsports.com I figured it out. Here is what Rosenthal said about the Red Sox.


A relentless band of brothers, greater than the sum of their considerable parts, impossible to hate…Manny is gone, Josh Beckett is down, Mike Lowell is out. And the Sox keep going


Who knows what will happen the rest of the playoffs. I know one thing is for certain…I will be pulling for the Red Sox!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop jumping on the bandwagon...haha

Jeff Brookman said...

I know right, lol

Nolan Gottlieb said...

The reason they all get along so well is because they are all gay with eachother...they love post-game shower time.

Anonymous said...

boooo....